Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've never talked to him.
Don't know him, don't have nothing against him
To my knowledge, he's just a great guy
that makes you happy.
What I do know though is that
reguarding you,
I deserve you more.
But not in a way that makes you sound like an object,
It's just that, even though you have more of a
past with him and can't give that up
I KNOW how crazy you can get for him
where no one else matters but him
and even though you treat me like a no one sometimes
I STILL have feelings for you
and I still want to put the effort in
and I still feel that I can work harder
and better
to make you happy.
I know I would do everything I could
just to love you right.
All I can really do now is wait
for an ultimatum. I just wish that
you would at least see me for what
I'm trying to be.
For you.

omg, shut the fuck up now. I hate how my own writing sounds. RedBull + 3 hours of sleep + no sleep + 14 hours of sleep + working out + thinking = this. I'm not emo, I promise. Snow is a dicksuck. I need food, my house is empty. I'm battling tomorrow. Idk who my partner is yet. I skipped school today. Panera Bread is my second job now. Legitimately. Photography is still my by-night. I honestly don't think anybody reads my blogspot. Thank God. I need to go to KM to fax my transcript. FML. 4, 3, 2, 1. Dipset.

No comments: