Tuesday, December 16, 2008

and I promise

he's real self conscious
terrified if he can even make it to college
sluffed so hard, he couldn't play his part
fucked up so bad, that it killed his heart
everybody that had him to depend on,
had to tell him that their trust had been gone
Now thats where he feels like "damn thats cold"
and the people around him are like "boy, thats old
quit with them lies all the excuses.
Fix yourself up, cause right now, you useless"
And thats where he started to feel the flame
try a little harder and work for his name
can't be sad 'cause he's the only one to blame
for all his bad luck, trouble, and shame.

Why, can't I
be the number one
you see in your eyes?
I know I did some things that we know ain't right
but I'm fixing everything tonight.

Geeze, I am so bored tonight. I'm glad nobody (or at least barely anybody) reads this. Inspired by Self Conscious - Kanye West, not to be confused with All Falls Down although it's literally the same song, I just like Self Conscious better. Caige broke my toilet at our Christmas party Sunday, I think he put a Tech Deck in there or something. Good God. I hate Martin Lawrence movies. I have R.C.T.! Nom nom nom. I made a butteryass camera mount today for the car/skate vids and pics. Going to KM to send my transcript to SFSU tomorrow. You know I HAVE to hit up the skate park since I'll be in the area! I'm feelin' some Red Mango soon, it's been a while. Oh, and Chad Tim Tim is my new hero.

To everyone that supported me, thank you very much
and everybody who didn't, thank you very little.

No comments: