Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lists

I don't have any rambles, so I thought I'd post a couple random lists.





Activities I want to do:
1. Free Soloing/Buildering
2. Surf
3. Skydive
4. Be featured in a print magazine
5. Box


Wants:
1. Sunshine and warmth
2. Battery grip + Alpha flash
3. That one magazine internship
4. A new cell phone
5. 106BSP
6. A crap load of DC, Chocolate, Lakai, Girl, and Element clothes
7. Longer hair

Things I want in a lady friend:
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Another -ence
4. ^Sense of humor. ha!
5. Consistency
6. Good taste
7. Maturity



Random things I notice (in general):
1. Things that are sticking out/are hanging
2. Cute smiles
3. Worn denim
4. Things on the ground
5. Cops
6. Body language
7. Shady people
8. Unique smells
9. Underwear
10. The slightest music playing/things that make a beat
11.Things from other places
12. Things that make faces

Things that I enjoy doing:
1. Drawing on things, especially faces
2. Dancing
3. Singing/freestyling in my car
4. Skating
5. Riding my fixed gear and BMX bicycle
6. Taking pictures
7. Driving
8.Imagining
9. Showering

Places I have been:
1. Beijing
2. California
3. Canada
4. Hong Kong
5. Indonesia
6. Oregon
7. Philippines
8. Thailand
9. Virginia

Famous people I've met:
1. One Be Lo
2. Pete Wentz
3. Paul Rodriguez
4. Bender
5. The Grenade Team
6. Greg Lutzka
7. Jereme Rogers

Things that annoy me:
1. Creaking noises
2. People that talk about themselves too highly
3. Rude people
4. People that don't listen
5. Half-hearted beliefs


I'll make more lists later on, kind of drawing a blank right now.

No comments: