Sunday, December 7, 2008

So paranoid




So today, I woke up, made breakfast, did laundry, and watched TV. Nothing unusal there. Took me a while to figure out a plan for the day, but after I decided on picking up newspaper, take pictures at Skatebarn West, and get a bite to eat, I started to head out. I barely made it out of the garage when I saw on my front lawn, a table and chair from my porch positioned to say the person sitting needed the table. There was also black residue, such as that of a cigarette. The chair didn't face the outside, however. It faced towards the front door. Good God. I didn't leave the house at all since I got home from work the past day. The alarm was still set and all the locks were good. I still feel very paranoid though, to why my porch furniture and why like that. Bizzarre beyond belief.

No comments: