Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's time,

Stacks on deck and my A350 is more than just a dream,
I'm going to wash my SEXSC02 just because I feel like it
My hair is almost where I want it to be
I've accepted that "heat" is just novelty,
So sneaker-culture is out of my life now,
Just pure dedication and hard work.

Give me hills to carve,
bowls to ride,
gaps to fly,
and rails to slide.
All day, everyday
We never sleep,
we always play
Skate it, race it, jump it, grind it
Drift it, smoke it, run from po-lice.


And I want a good girl-friend, maybe not a girlfriend.
A girl thats cool, that won't get all sappy, corny, mushy-gushy, pet name, puppy dog, baby faced on me.
Sexual attraction is cool, but not all the time
I mean, I want to have fun with you, the same fun that I could have around respectable people
but at the right times, hey!
You can't be a different person with me than you are everywhere else, that just doesn't work.
Share an interest with me, lets play guitar and sing together, have a skate session, take pictures, dance, you name it.
Take me, trust me, love me, hate me.
Waste my time, occupy my thoughts,
swing my mood, and hurt me real bad
But just give me memories that I'll never forget.

word to the single life. Wait, nevermind

No comments: